Monday 14, 2013 at 10:00 a.m.
1000 Washington Street
The agenda as set forth below will be followed at a meeting of the education subcommittee for the Board of State Examiners of Electricians.
- The Chairman to call the meeting to order at 10:00 a.m.
- Consideration of the minutes from the meeting of October 11, 2012
- Eligibility education programs
- Bay State wiring rep Joseph Giurleo to address the subcommittee regarding apprentice programs availability.
- Education member to discuss DOE initiatives and status on frameworks.
- Executive Director to discuss apprenticeship records
- MCE Provider program
- Subcommittee to consider Provider petitions
- ED to report on the Provider seminar held in December
- ED to discuss Renewal cycle plans
- Delinquent renewals
- Post renewal initiatives
- Additional 6-hr programs
- Subcommittee to review Seminar monitoring data sheet
- Subcommittee to conduct other business as appropriate.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.