Monday 14, 2013 at 10:00 a.m.
1000 Washington Street
The agenda as set forth below will be followed at a meeting of the education subcommittee for the Board of State Examiners of Electricians.
- The Chairman to call the meeting to order at 10:00 a.m.
- Consideration of the minutes from the meeting of October 11, 2012
- Eligibility education programs
- Bay State wiring rep Joseph Giurleo to address the subcommittee regarding apprentice programs availability.
- Education member to discuss DOE initiatives and status on frameworks.
- Executive Director to discuss apprenticeship records
- MCE Provider program
- Subcommittee to consider Provider petitions
- ED to report on the Provider seminar held in December
- ED to discuss Renewal cycle plans
- Delinquent renewals
- Post renewal initiatives
- Additional 6-hr programs
- Subcommittee to review Seminar monitoring data sheet
- Subcommittee to conduct other business as appropriate.