February 13, 2014 at 10:00 a.m.,
1000 Washington Street, Room 1B Boston, MA.
The agenda as set forth below will be followed at a meeting of the education subcommittee for the Board of State Examiners of Electricians.
- The Chairman to call the meeting to order at 10:00 a.m.
- Consideration of the minutes from the meeting of January 24, 2013
- MCE program
- PD administration policy draft review
- Subcommittee to review 237 CMR section 22
- Chapter-74 Electrical Programs
- Post Secondary Electrical Programs at Secondary Schools
- The Subcommittee to consider any matters not reasonably anticipated by the chair.
- The Chair to request a motion to adjourn the meeting.
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the meeting taking place on the date listed above. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than a week prior to the meeting. While the Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received less than a week prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.