Friday 24, 2012 at 10:30 a.m.
1000 Washington Street, Room 1D Boston, MA.
The agenda as set forth below will be followed at a meeting of the education subcommittee for the Board of State Examiners of Electricians.
- The Chairman to call the meeting to order at 10:30 a.m.
- Consideration of the minutes from the meeting of October 13, 2011
- Steven Valentine petition for review of Electronics Assoc Deg education
- Subcommittee to discuss consideration of creating reciprocity of Continuing Education with the state of RI.
- MCE Provider program discussion
- Subcommittee to consider Provider petitions
- Subcommittee to discuss methods of seminar monitoring
- Provider seminar scheduling and topics
- 15 hr course structure
- The education subcommittee to meet with the CMR subcommittee to discuss
- Education and work experience expiration