EDUCATION/CMR JOINT SUBCOMMITTEE AGENDA
Wednesday, March 21, 2012 at 10:00 a.m.,
1000 Washington Street, Room 1B Boston, MA.
- The Chairman to call the meeting to order at 10:00 a.m.
- Consideration of the minutes from the meetings of February 24, 2012
- Report regarding meeting with RI on creating reciprocity of Continuing Education, Provider training and discuss eligibility for RI Master to take MA journeyman license exam.
- Discuss preliminary content for Inspector 12 hr Professional Development content.
- MCE Provider program discussion
- Seminar monitoring- follow-up on seminar rubric format developed by Mr. Edmonds.
- Provider training.
- Continued discussion of education and work experience including CMR change proposals.
- The Board to consider any matters not reasonably anticipated by the chair.
- The Chairman to request a motion to adjourn the meeting.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.