June 18, 2014 at 10:00 a.m.,
1000 Washington Street, Room 1G Boston, MA.
The agenda as set forth below will be followed at a meeting of the Education Subcommittee for the Board of State Examiners of Electricians.
- The Chairman to call the meeting to order at 10:00 a.m.
- Consideration of the minutes from the meeting of April 4, 2014.
- MCE program
- Provider approvals status report.
- Inspector of Wires training seminar summary.
- Subcommittee to review 237 CMR sections 22 and 17 and relevant sections of 13 for amendments. Section 12 may be reviewed concurrently for addition, removal or change to definitions.
- Subcommittee to discuss provider expectations and eligibility.
- Withdrawal or suspension of approval
- The Subcommittee to consider any matters not reasonably anticipated by the chair.
The Chair to request a motion to adjourn the meeting.
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the meeting taking place on the date listed above. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than a week prior to the meeting. While the Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received less than a week prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.