Monday, February 27, 2012,
1000 Washington Street
- The Chairman (Fire Marshal’s Designee) to call the meeting to order at 10:00 a.m.
- Consideration of the minutes from the meeting of January 23, 2012.
- Schedule of licenses issued by Board Action on January 23, 2012 to be presented for Board ratification.
- The Board to consider recommendations for the issuance of licenses by reciprocity agreement with the state of New Hampshire:
- Corporate and individual license changes submitted to the Board office
- Education subcommittee to report on its meeting held on February 24, 2012
- Legislative/CMR subcommittee to report on its meeting held on February 24, 2012
- Complaint subcommittee to report on their recommendations from Investigative conference held on February 13, 2012
- Chair to announce Complaint subcommittee members for March 12, 2012
- The Board to discuss a communication request for advisory regarding municipal lighting
- The Board to discuss a communication request for advisory regarding central vacuum systems installations
- Application appeals
- The next scheduled Board meeting date will be March 26, 2012.
- Executive Session:
- Exam application CORI discussion
- Investigative conference (Closed session)
- Prosecutors to address the Board with permission granted from opposing counsel on cases (Closed Session):
- Final Decisions and Orders by Default (Quasi-Judicial Closed Session)
- Board Input
- January Exam License issuances
- The Executive Director to discuss an Xfinity web advertisement for home security, control and energy.
- The Board to consider any matters not reasonably anticipated by the chair.
- The Chairman (Fire Marshal’s Designee) to request a motion to adjourn the meeting.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.