Monday, February 27, 2012,
1000 Washington Street
- The Chairman (Fire Marshal’s Designee) to call the meeting to order at 10:00 a.m.
- Consideration of the minutes from the meeting of January 23, 2012.
- Schedule of licenses issued by Board Action on January 23, 2012 to be presented for Board ratification.
- The Board to consider recommendations for the issuance of licenses by reciprocity agreement with the state of New Hampshire:
- Corporate and individual license changes submitted to the Board office
- Education subcommittee to report on its meeting held on February 24, 2012
- Legislative/CMR subcommittee to report on its meeting held on February 24, 2012
- Complaint subcommittee to report on their recommendations from Investigative conference held on February 13, 2012
- Chair to announce Complaint subcommittee members for March 12, 2012
- The Board to discuss a communication request for advisory regarding municipal lighting
- The Board to discuss a communication request for advisory regarding central vacuum systems installations
- Application appeals
- The next scheduled Board meeting date will be March 26, 2012.
- Executive Session:
- Exam application CORI discussion
- Investigative conference (Closed session)
- Prosecutors to address the Board with permission granted from opposing counsel on cases (Closed Session):
- Final Decisions and Orders by Default (Quasi-Judicial Closed Session)
- Board Input
- January Exam License issuances
- The Executive Director to discuss an Xfinity web advertisement for home security, control and energy.
- The Board to consider any matters not reasonably anticipated by the chair.
- The Chairman (Fire Marshal’s Designee) to request a motion to adjourn the meeting.