Monday, January 28, 2013
1000 Washington Street Room 1E, Boston, MA
1. The Chairman (Fire Marshal’s Designee) to call the meeting to order at 10:00 a.m.
2. Consideration of the minutes from the meeting of December 17, 2012.
3. Schedule of licenses issued by Board Action on December 17, 2012 to be presented for Board ratification.
4. The next scheduled Board meeting date will be February 25, 2013.
5. The Board to consider recommendations for the issuance of licenses by reciprocity agreement with the state of New Hampshire:
- John V. Ball, Journeyman
- Greg P. Carroll, Journeyman
- Steve J. Christman, Journeyman
- Jonathan R. Davis, Journeyman
- Thomas J. Denisco Jr., Journeyman
- Michael J. Garneau, Journeyman
- Matthew T. Markham, Master
- Joshua W. Martin, Master
- Shawn J. Lemay, Journeyman
- Douglas J. Parker, Journeyman
- Gary M. Raymond, Master
- Andrew T. Warren, Journeyman
6. Corporate and individual license changes submitted to the Board office (see attachment)
- December Exam License issuances
- Legislative update
8. Exam Applicant petitions
- Education subcommittee to report on the meeting held January 14, 2013
- The Chair to announce Complaint subcommittee members for January, 2013.
10. Executive Session (closed):
- Exam application CORI discussions
- Litigation strategy regarding Verizon New England Inc, et al. v. Massachusetts Board of Electricians Appeals, NOCV 2011-00301D
11. Prosecutors to address the Board with permission granted from opposing counsel on the following matters (Closed Session):
12. The Board to consider any matters not reasonably anticipated by the chair.
13. The Chairman (Fire Marshal’s Designee) to request a motion to adjourn the meeting.