Date: Monday, February 25, 2013
Place: 1000 Washington Street Room 1D, Boston, MA
1.The Chairman (Fire Marshal’s Designee) to call the meeting to order at 10:00 a.m
2.Consideration of the minutes from the meeting of January 28, 2013.
3.Schedule of licenses issued by Board Action on January 28, 2013 to be presented for Board ratification.
4.The next scheduled Board meeting date will be March 25, 2013.
5.The Board to consider recommendations for the issuance of licenses by reciprocity agreement with the state of New Hampshire:
Nathan W. Bastille, Journeyman
Matthew P. Bernier, Journeyman
Jonathan M. Comrie, Journeyman
Michael J. Maranto, Journeyman
Tyler Megaw, Journeyman
Henry P. Mosefski, Journeyman
Jamie E. Pascoe, Master
Shawn D. Roy, Journeyman
Victor Soloview, Journeyman
Daniel F. Valcourt, Journeyman
Jason P. Ward, Journeyman
6.Corporate and individual license changes submitted to the Board office (see attachment)
• January Exam License issuances
• Legislative update
8. Exam Applicant petitions
a) Complaint subcommittee to report on the meeting held February 19, 2013
i. The Chair to announce Complaint subcommittee members for March, 2013.
10. Executive Session (closed):
a) Exam application CORI discussions
b) Pending litigation regarding Verizon New England Inc, et al. v. Massachusetts Board of Electricians Appeals, NOCV 2011-00301D
11. Prosecutors to address the Board with permission granted from opposing counsel on the following matters (Closed Session):
12. Quasi judicial session (closed)
13. The Board to consider any matters not reasonably anticipated by the chair.
14. The Chairman (Fire Marshal’s Designee) to request a motion to adjourn the meeting.