1000 Washington Street Room 1D, Boston, MA
1. The Chairman (Fire Marshal’s Designee) to call the meeting to order at 10:00 a.m.
2. Consideration of the minutes from the meeting of February 25, 2013.
3. Investigative conference (closed session)
a) Cases Pending Board ruling.
b) Prosecutors to address the Board with permission granted from opposing counsel
4. Schedule of licenses issued by Board Action on February 25, 2013 to be presented for Board ratification.
5. The next scheduled Board meeting date will be April 22, 2013.
6. The Board to consider recommendations for the issuance of licenses by reciprocity agreement with the state of New Hampshire:
Jeffrey R. Adams, Journeyman
Charles E. Ball, Journeyman
Michael J. Beatty, Journeyman
Ryan G. Dodson, Journeyman
Brian J. Dowling, Journeyman
Matthew E. Hutchins, Journeyman
Scott C. LeDuc, Master
Steven A. Martineau, Journeyman
Brandon P. Meehan, Journeyman
Ryan P. Oosterman, Journeyman
Andrew K. Smith, Journeyman
Keith T. St. Laurent, Journeyman
Brian J. Schmitt, Journeyman
7. Corporate and individual license changes submitted to the Board.
• February Exam License issuances
• Legislative update
9. Executive Director updates
a) Discussion on the issue of whether the Board’s regulations allow a Systems Technician to pull permits.
b) The status of the regulation regarding Inspector Continuing education requirements as outlines in 237 CMR 17.01 (1).
a) Board members to schedule education subcommittee and legislative subcommittee meetings.
b) The Chair to announce Complaint subcommittee members for April, 2013.
11. Executive Session (closed):
a) Exam application CORI discussions
b) litigation strategy
12. Quasi judicial session (closed)
13. The Board to consider any matters not reasonably anticipated by the chair.
14. The Chairman (Fire Marshal’s Designee) to request a motion to adjourn the meeting.
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the meeting taking place on the date listed above. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than a week prior to the meeting. While the Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received less than a week prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.