Time: Monday March 26, 2012
Place: 1000 Washington St Room 1D, Boston, MA
1. The Chairman (Fire Marshal’s Designee) to call the meeting to order at 10:00 a.m.
2. Consideration of the minutes from the meeting of February 27, 2012.
3. Schedule of licenses issued by Board Action on February 27, 2012 to be presented for Board ratification.
4. The next scheduled Board meeting date will be April 23, 2012.
5. The Board to consider recommendations for the issuance of licenses by reciprocity agreement with the state of New Hampshire:
6. Corporate and individual license changes submitted to the Board office (see attachment)
- The Board to discuss a communication request for advisory regarding municipal lighting and installing plug in meter sockets.
- The Board to discuss a communication request for advisory regarding central vacuum systems installations
8. Board to respond to a request for extension of deceased Master Licensee for Eldridge Electric Inc, Joe Eldridge in order to complete outstanding projects.
9. Exam Application petition
Jose Ibarra petitioning the Board for waiver of 237 CMR 14.02 (3) Reexamination Requirements
(a) Candidates who have failed both or only passed one part of an examination will have 12 months, from the board's application acceptance date, to pass the part he or she failed otherwise, they will have to resubmit a completed application and take both parts of the examination.
10. Board of Appeals
- Education and Legislative/CMR joint subcommittee to report on a joint meeting held on March 21, 2012
- Complaint subcommittee to report on their recommendations from Investigative conference held on March 19, 2012
- The Chair to announce Complaint subcommittee members for April 9, 2012
12. Executive Session (closed session):
- Exam application CORI discussions
13. Prosecutors to address the Board with permission granted from opposing counsel on cases (Closed Session):
14. Final Decisions and Orders by Default (Quasi-Judicial Closed Session)
15. Board Input
- January Exam License issuances
- Legislative update
16. The Board to consider any matters not reasonably anticipated by the chair.
17. The Chairman (Fire Marshal’s Designee) to request a motion to adjourn the meeting.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.