Monday, April 22, 2013
1000 Washington Street Room 1D, Boston, MA
- The Chairman (Fire Marshal’s Designee) to call the meeting to order at 10:00 a.m.
- Consideration of the minutes from the meeting of March 25, 2013 and the Executive Session minutes of February 25, 2013.
- Schedule of licenses issued by Board Action on March 25, 2013 to be presented for Board ratification.
- The next scheduled Board meeting date will be May 28, 2013.
- The Board to consider recommendations for the issuance of licenses by reciprocity agreement with the state of New Hampshire:
Christopher J. Adic, Journeyman
Ronald S. Brown, Journeyman
James G. Compagna, Master
Clint R. Dupere, Journeyman
Kurt T. Evans, Journeyman
Mirko M. Ignjatovic, Journeyman
James M. LaClair, Journeyman
James M. LaClair, Master
Wade W. Lane, Journeyman
Stephen R. Orvis, Journeyman
Jamie E. Pascoe, Master
Timothy J.G. Stevens, Journeyman
Steven A. Wilson, Journeyman
- Corporate and individual license changes submitted to the Board office (see Table attached)
Reason for removal
|Stanley D. Andrews||Master||M&A Electric Co.||None||Dissolved||none|
|Jeremiah R. Auclair||Master||Automated Building Systems Inc||Travis J. Pelletier||Resigned||none|
|Joseph F. Bednarik||Master||J. Bednarik Electric Inc.||none||Dissolved||none|
|Glen D. Elliott||Master||Elliott Controls Inc.||Daniel M. Elliott||Deceased||none|
|Ralph St. Sauveur dba Northern Lights Electric||Master||Summit Peak Electric Inc.||none||Dissolved||none|
|Chris Tremblay||Master||Pyramid Instrumentation + Electric Inc.||None||Contract end||none|
|Travis J. Pelletier||Master||Automated Building Systems Inc.||Jeremiah R. Auclair||None|
|Sean P. Murphy||Master||A+K Energy Conservation Inc.||none||none|
|Stanley D. Andrews||Master||Buzzards Bay Electric Co.||none||none|
|Nikolaos M. Apazidis||Master||Channel Electrical Services Inc.||none||none|
|Michael K. Gyles||Master||Einstein's Solutions Inc.||none||EL-12-085|
|Daniel M. Elliott||Master||Elliott Controls Inc.||Glen Elliott||none|
|John M. McAward||Master||John McAward Electrical Contracting Inc.||none||EL-13-080|
|Shawn P. Dunn||Master||Northeast Electrical Systems Inc.||Same (name chg)||none|
|Timothy J. Tregea||Master||Revision Energy LLC.||none||none|
|Joel E. Zimmerman||Systems Contractor||Sonitrol Security Systems of Hartford Inc.||none||none|
|Chris J. Tremblay||Master||Speedwire Inc.||none||none|
|Joseph F. Bednarik Jr.||Master||The Ockers Company||none||none|
|Peter J. Whyte||Master||Whyte Electric Inc.||none||none|
- March Exam License issuances
- Legislative update
- Executive Director updates
- Executive Session (closed): Exam application CORI discussions
- The Chair to announce Complaint subcommittee members for May, 2013.
- The Education subcommittee to announce its meeting date
- The CMR subcommittee to announce its meeting date
- Investigative conference (closed session)
- Pending Board cases and report of Investigative subcommittee
- Prosecutors to address the Board with permission granted from opposing counsel on the following matters (Closed Session):
- Quasi-judicial session (closed)
- The Board to consider any matters not reasonably anticipated by the chair.
- The Chairman (Fire Marshal’s Designee) to request a motion to adjourn the meeting.
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the meeting taking place on the date listed above. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than a week prior to the meeting. While the Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received less than a week prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.