Monday, April 23, 2012,
1000 Washington Street Room 1D, Boston, MA
- The Chairman (Fire Marshal’s Designee) to call the meeting to order at 10:00 a.m.
- Consideration of the minutes from the meeting of March 26, 2012.
- Schedule of licenses issued by Board Action on March 26, 2012 to be presented for Board ratification.
- The next scheduled Board meeting date will be May 23, 2012.
- The Board to consider recommendations for the issuance of licenses by reciprocity agreement with the state of New Hampshire:
- Corporate and individual license changes submitted to the Board office (see attachment)
- The Board to review draft advisories regarding:
- Removal or replacement of meters.
- Municipal lighting and subcontractors
- Meter adaptor for portable generators
- Central vacuum systems installations
- Exam Application petition
a. Daniel Hamill
- Board of Appeals
- Board Input
- March Exam License issuances
- Legislative update
- Education and Legislative/CMR joint subcommittee update
- Inspector Professional Development syllabus draft.
- Complaint subcommittee to report on their recommendations from Investigative conference held on April 9, 2012
- The Chair to announce Complaint subcommittee members for May 14, 2012.
- Executive Session:
- Exam application CORI discussions
- Prosecutors to address the Board with permission granted from opposing counsel on the following matters (Closed Session):
- Final Decisions and Orders by Default (Quasi-Judicial Closed Session)
- The Board to consider any matters not reasonably anticipated by the chair.
- The Chairman (Fire Marshal’s Designee) to request a motion to adjourn the meeting.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.