Monday, April 23, 2012,
1000 Washington Street Room 1D, Boston, MA
- The Chairman (Fire Marshal’s Designee) to call the meeting to order at 10:00 a.m.
- Consideration of the minutes from the meeting of March 26, 2012.
- Schedule of licenses issued by Board Action on March 26, 2012 to be presented for Board ratification.
- The next scheduled Board meeting date will be May 23, 2012.
- The Board to consider recommendations for the issuance of licenses by reciprocity agreement with the state of New Hampshire:
- Corporate and individual license changes submitted to the Board office (see attachment)
- The Board to review draft advisories regarding:
- Removal or replacement of meters.
- Municipal lighting and subcontractors
- Meter adaptor for portable generators
- Central vacuum systems installations
- Exam Application petition
a. Daniel Hamill
- Board of Appeals
- Board Input
- March Exam License issuances
- Legislative update
- Education and Legislative/CMR joint subcommittee update
- Inspector Professional Development syllabus draft.
- Complaint subcommittee to report on their recommendations from Investigative conference held on April 9, 2012
- The Chair to announce Complaint subcommittee members for May 14, 2012.
- Executive Session:
- Exam application CORI discussions
- Prosecutors to address the Board with permission granted from opposing counsel on the following matters (Closed Session):
- Final Decisions and Orders by Default (Quasi-Judicial Closed Session)
- The Board to consider any matters not reasonably anticipated by the chair.
- The Chairman (Fire Marshal’s Designee) to request a motion to adjourn the meeting.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Learn more on our .