Monday, May 21, 2012,
1000 Washington Street Room 1D, Boston, MA
REVISED MEETING AGENDA
- The Chairman (Fire Marshal’s Designee) to call the meeting to order at 10:00 a.m.
- Consideration of the minutes from the meeting of April 23, 2012.
- Schedule of licenses issued by Board Action on April 23, 2012 to be presented for Board ratification.
- The next scheduled Board meeting date will be June 25, 2012.
- The Board to consider recommendations for the issuance of licenses by reciprocity agreement with the state of New Hampshire:
Christopher R. Bolia, Journeyman
Paul F. Brennan, Journeyman
Christopher B. Loskamp, Journeyman
Stephen J. Nilsson, Journeyman
Jason O. Santana, Journeyman
John M. Silvia, Journeyman
Ron D. Summers, Journeyman
Keith P. Whittaker, Journeyman
- Corporate and individual license changes submitted to the Board office (to be attached)
- Board Counsel to submit a draft for Board review in response to Evan Dube, director, Sunrun Inc. regarding a request for advisory on licensing requirements as it pertains to their business.
- The Board to review final draft advisories regarding:
- Removal or replacement of meters.
- Municipal traffic signals and subcontractors
- Central vacuum systems installations
- Executive Director update
- The Executive Director to discuss reciprocity of Continuing Education with RI.
- The Executive Director to update the Board regarding the Inspectors list revision and auditing of the 2011 NEC 15hour code update required of Inspectors within the first year.
- Presentation of the draft 6 hour professional development syllabus for Inspectors
- The Executive Director to request clarification from the Board regarding Systems licensees completing separate Continuing Education courses from Electrical licensees.
- The Executive Director to discuss preapproval of certain 6 hr PD classes (OSHA 10 and 30, CPR/First aid, EMT, and similar classes)
- Exam Application petition
- Executive director to discuss Daniel Hamill Journeyman exam application
- Board Input
- April Exam License issuances
Journeyman 62 Master 8 Systems Technician 2 Systems Contractor 1
- Legislative update
- The Executive Director to submit a draft position for Board review regarding HB 3940
- Education and Legislative/CMR joint subcommittee update
- Complaint subcommittee to report on their recommendations from Investigative conference held on April 9, 2012 and May 14, 2012
- The Chair to announce Complaint subcommittee members for June 11, 2012.
- Executive Session:
- Exam application CORI discussions
- Prosecutors to address the Board with permission granted from opposing counsel on case matters (Closed Session):
- Final Decisions and Orders by Default (Quasi-Judicial Closed Session)
- The Board to consider any matters not reasonably anticipated by the chair.
- The Chairman (Fire Marshal’s Designee) to request a motion to adjourn the meeting.