Tuesday, May 28, 2013
1000 Washington Street Room 1D, Boston, MA
- The Chairman (Fire Marshal’s Designee) to call the meeting to order at 10:00 a.m.
- Consideration of the minutes from the meeting of April 22, 2013
- Schedule of licenses issued by Board Action on April 22, 2013 to be presented for Board ratification.
- The next scheduled Board meeting date will be June 24, 2013.
- The Board to consider recommendations for the issuance of licenses by reciprocity agreement with the state of New Hampshire:
Michael J. Cianca, Journeyman
Thomas M. Downey, Journeyman
Paul J. Houde, Journeyman
Jeffrey S. Hughes, Journeyman
David J. Monroe, Journeyman
Aaron R. Nixon, Journeyman
Nathan D. Petty, Journeyman
Solomon D. Smith, Journeyman
Adam K. Stickney, Master
- Corporate and individual license changes submitted to the Board office (see Table attached)
Reason for removal
Pending complaints as of agenda
|David K. Holton||Systems Contractor||Devcon Security Corp.||None||Resigned|
|Michael Macmurdo Sr.||Master||Stone & Webster Construction Inc.||Arthur R. Fitzpatrick||Termination|
|Louis O. Messier Jr.||Master||Alteris Renewables Inc.||Craig T. Reekie||Job Reassignment|
|Brian J. Pimental||Master||Siren Solutions LLC.||none||Inactive business|
|David A. Silver||Master||Norwey Electrical||None||Resigned|
|Joseph E. Sirtoli||Master||Ike Electric Inc.||Leslie L. Anderson||Resigned|
|Ronald L. Todisco||Master||Todd Industries Electrical Contractors Inc.||None||Dissolved|
Pending complaints as of agenda
|Craig T. Reekie||Master||Alteris Renewables Inc. dba Real Goods Solar||Louis D. Messier Jr.||none|
|David K. Holton||Systems Contractor||AT&T Digital Life Inc.||none||none|
|Frederick J. Dellorfon Jr.||Master||Dellorfon Electrical Company Inc.||none||EL-13-390|
|Dean M. Powers||Master||D L Powers Electric Inc.||none||none|
|Douglas G. Gath||Master||Gath Electric Inc.||none||None|
|Leslie L. Anderson||Master||Ike Electric Inc.||Joseph E. Sirtoli||none|
|Kenneth A. Proulx||Master||KAP Electrical Contractors Inc.||none||None|
|Steven R. Perry||Master||Perry Electrical Solutions Inc.||None||none|
|Robert A. Pigeon||Master||Robert Pigeon Electric & Appliance Inc.||none||none|
|Thomas P. O’Mara||Master||Smalley Electric LLC||none||none|
|Nicholas A. Spanos Jr.||Master||Spanos Electric & General Contracting LLC||none||none|
|Arthur R. Fitzpatrick||Master||Stone & Weber Construction Inc.||Michael Macmurdo Sr.||none|
|Wayne H. Noyes||Master||The Generator Connection Inc.||none||none|
|Eric P. Dahlquist||Master||Triad Personnel Services Inc.||none||None|
|Brian J. Pimental||Master||Your Connected Source LLC||None||none|
- April Exam License issuances
- Legislative update
- Executive Session (closed): Exam application CORI discussions
- Executive Director update
- The Chair to announce Complaint subcommittee members for June 10, 2013.
- The Education subcommittee to report on their meeting held May 3, 2013
- The CMR subcommittee to report on its meeting held May 22, 2013
- Investigative conference (closed session)
- Pending Board cases and report of Investigative subcommittee held May 13, 2013
- Prosecutors to address the Board with permission granted from opposing counsel
- Quasi-judicial session (closed)
- The Board to consider any matters not reasonably anticipated by the chair.
- The Chairman (Fire Marshal’s Designee) to request a motion to adjourn the meeting.
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the meeting taking place on the date listed above. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than a week prior to the meeting. While the Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received less than a week prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.