BOARD OF STATE EXAMINERS OF ELECTRICIANS
CMR SUBCOMMITTEE AGENDA
June 18, 2013 at 10:00 a.m.,
1000 Washington Street, 1st Flr conf. rooms Boston, MA.
The agenda as set forth below will be followed at a meeting of the CMR subcommittee for the Board of State Examiners of Electricians.
- The subcommittee to appoint the Chair.
- The Chair to call the meeting to order at 10:00 a.m.
- Discussion regarding the prioritization of revisions by section of the CMRs.
- Subcommittee to review draft amendments to the regulations regarding prohibition of pulling permits for Systems Technicians.
- The subcommittee to discuss and review content proposal for the 6 hr program geared for Inspectors from 237 CMR 17.01(1).
- Subcommittee to discuss and review the draft submitted and amended by Board Counsel to 237CMR 16.
- Subcommittee to continue discussion on CMR amendments to exam eligibility criteria in section 13
- The Chair to request a motion to adjourn.