BOARD OF STATE EXAMINERS OF ELECTRICIANS
CMR SUBCOMMITTEE AGENDA
June 18, 2013 at 10:00 a.m.,
1000 Washington Street, 1st Flr conf. rooms Boston, MA.
The agenda as set forth below will be followed at a meeting of the CMR subcommittee for the Board of State Examiners of Electricians.
- The subcommittee to appoint the Chair.
- The Chair to call the meeting to order at 10:00 a.m.
- Discussion regarding the prioritization of revisions by section of the CMRs.
- Subcommittee to review draft amendments to the regulations regarding prohibition of pulling permits for Systems Technicians.
- The subcommittee to discuss and review content proposal for the 6 hr program geared for Inspectors from 237 CMR 17.01(1).
- Subcommittee to discuss and review the draft submitted and amended by Board Counsel to 237CMR 16.
- Subcommittee to continue discussion on CMR amendments to exam eligibility criteria in section 13
- The Chair to request a motion to adjourn.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.