Monday June 23, 2014
1000 Washington Street
- The Chairman (Fire Marshal’s Designee) to call the meeting to order at 10:00 a.m.
- Consideration of the minutes from the meeting of May 19, 2014
- Schedule of licenses issued by Board Action on May 19, 2014 to be presented for Board ratification.
- The next scheduled Board meeting date will be July 28, 2014.
- The Board to consider recommendations for the issuance of licenses by reciprocity agreement with the state of New Hampshire:
Zachary T. Brackett, Journeyman
Andrew C. Darois, Journeyman
Andrew C. Darois, Master
John M. Lemay, Journeyman
Henry J. LeSage, Journeyman
Matthew J. Pare, Journeyman
Nathan D. Pattie, Journeyman
Beth R. Sandock, Journeyman
William J. Tancrede, Journeyman
Joseph A. Tapp, Journeyman
Patrick M. Vezina, Journeyman
David E. Willson, Journeyman
Robert A. Yianakopolos, Journeyman
- Corporate and individual license changes to be reviewed by the Board
- May Exam License issuances
- Legislative update
- Board of Appeals
- Executive Director updates
- Report on Inspector training session held June 19, Shrewsbury.
- Report on Provider Seminars and Education Provider meetings
- The Board to consider any matters not reasonably anticipated by the chair.
- The Education subcommittee to report on its meeting held June 18, 2014.
- The CMR subcommittee to report on its meetings held May 21 and June 12, 2014.
- Consideration of finalized section 16 and 18 to the Board for ratification.
- Executive Session (closed)
- Investigative conference (closed session)
- Report from Investigative conference subcommittee held June 9, 2014.
- The chair to select members for July, 2014 Investigative Conference subcommittee.
- Prosecutors to address the Board with permission granted from opposing counsel (Closed Session):
- Quasi-judicial session (closed)
- The Chairman (Fire Marshal’s Designee) to request a motion to adjourn the meeting.
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the meeting taking place on the date listed above. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than a week prior to the meeting. While the Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received less than a week prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Learn more on our .