- The Chairman (Fire Marshal’s Designee) to call the meeting to order at 10:00 a.m.
- Consideration of the minutes from the meeting of May 28, 2013
- Schedule of licenses issued by Board Action on May 28, 2013 to be presented for Board ratification.
- The next scheduled Board meeting date will be July 22, 2013.
- The Board to consider recommendations for the issuance of licenses by reciprocity agreement with the state of New Hampshire:
Nicholas R. Clark, Journeyman
Jason T. Sanborn, Journeyman
- Corporate and individual license changes submitted to the Board office
Reason for removal
Pending complaints as of the issue date of the
|Arthur Fitzpatrick||Master||Stone & Webster Engineering Corp||None||New business|
|Philip R. Johnson||Master||George S. Drummey Co Inc||Sean Concannon||Resigned|
|Ernest N. Lavoie||Master||Fortin Electrical Co. Inc||None||Retired|
|Michael Macmurdo Sr||Master||Stone & Webster Construction Inc.||Arthur R. Fitzpatrick||Resigned|
|Jonathan D. Mercer||Master||Maximum Security Alarm||None||Resigned|
|William Norton||Master||William Norton Electrical Service Inc.||None||Company Closed|
|Michael J. Palmieri||Master||Powercon Electric Co. Inc||None||Company closed|
|Robert J. Petro||Systems Contractor||Vector Security Inc.||None||Resigned|
|John E. Williams||Master||Tocco Corporation||None||Position reassigned|
|William P. Gassett||Master||Fraser Engineering Co Inc||None||Position eliminated|
Pending complaints as of the issue date of the agenda
|Jamie S. Popillo||Systems Contractor||Ack Alarm Co. Inc.||None||None|
|Jeffrey A. Mason||Systems Contractor||A-1 Security LLC||none||FA-13-007|
|Edward M. McDonald||Systems Contractor||Communication Systems Inc.||none||None|
|Sean Concannon||Master||George S. Drummey Company Inc||Philip R. Johnson||none|
|Christian McMillan||Master||Endeavor Telecom Inc.||None||none|
|Matthew A. Allen||Systems Contractor||Home Paradise Inc||None||none|
|John E. Noonan III||Master||John Noonan Electric Inc||None||None|
|Scott MacDonald||Master||MacDonald Electric Company Inc.||None||None|
|Brian D. Cacciatore||Master||Maverick Construction Corporation||None||none|
|Ronny Bergeron||Master||Maximum Security Alarm||Jonathan D. Mercer||none|
|Jonathan D. Mercer||Master||Mercer Electric Inc||none||none|
|Arthur R. Fitzpatrick||Master||Stone & Webster Construction Inc.||Michael Macmurdo Sr.||none|
|Joseph V. Camilo||Master||Tocco Corporation||John E. Williams||none|
- May Exam License issuances
- Legislative update
- Executive Session (closed): Exam application CORI discussions
- Executive Director updates
- The Chair to announce Complaint subcommittee members for July 8, 2013.
- The Education subcommittee to report on their meeting held June 17, 2013
- The CMR subcommittee to report on its meeting held June 18, 2013
- Investigative conference (closed session)
- Pending Board cases and report of Investigative subcommittee held June 10, 2013
- Prosecutors to address the Board with permission granted from opposing counsel on the following matters (Closed Session):
- Quasi-judicial session (closed)
- The Board to consider any matters not reasonably anticipated by the chair.
- The Chairman (Fire Marshal’s Designee) to request a motion to adjourn the meeting.
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the meeting taking place on the date listed above. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than a week prior to the meeting. While the Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received less than a week prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.