Monday, June 25, 2012,
1000 Washington Street Room 1D, Boston, MA
- The Chairman (Fire Marshal’s Designee) to call the meeting to order at 10:00 a.m.
- Consideration of the minutes from the meeting of May 21, 2012.
- Schedule of licenses issued by Board Action on May 21, 2012 to be presented for Board ratification.
- The next scheduled Board meeting date will be July 23, 2012.
- The Board to consider recommendations for the issuance of licenses by reciprocity agreement with the state of New Hampshire:
Thomas C. Campbell, Master
Joshua P. Carter, Journeyman
Joshua P. Carter, Master
Jason C. Dunham, Journeyman
Gerard C. Forcier, Journeyman
Andrew J. Jefts, Journeyman
Adam P. Kern, Journeyman
Johnny E. Lanning, Journeyman
Johnny E. Lanning, Master
Scott C. LeDuc, Journeyman
Nathan H. Linden, Journeyman
Robert J. Marshall, Journeyman
Jason R. Parent, Journeyman
Joseph M. Puleo III, Journeyman
Tyson G. Spencer, Master
- Applications submitted to the Board office for Master & Systems Contractor license changes involving companies
- The Board to review prepared agreement concerning the guidelines for interchange of Continuing Education acceptance with RI.
- Final Decisions and Orders by Default (Quasi-Judicial Closed Session)
- Exam Application petitions
- Board Input
- May Exam License issuances
- Legislative update
- The Executive Director to discuss the draft position for Board review regarding HB 3940
- Complaint subcommittee to report on their recommendations from Investigative conference held on June 11, 2012
- EL-12-095 – tabled from April subcommittee meeting. Needs reconsideration.
- The Chair to announce Complaint subcommittee members for the meeting of July 9, 2012.
- Executive Session:
- Exam application CORI discussions
- 3. Prosecutors to address the Board with permission granted from opposing counsel on cases (Closed Session):
- The Board to consider any matters not reasonably anticipated by the chair.
- The Chairman (Fire Marshal’s Designee) to request a motion to adjourn the meeting.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.