Monday July 22, 2013
1000 Washington Street Room 1D, Boston, MA
- The Chairman (Fire Marshal’s Designee) to call the meeting to order at 10:00 a.m.
- Consideration of the minutes from the meeting of June 24, 2013
- Schedule of licenses issued by Board Action on June 24, 2013 to be presented for Board ratification.
- The next scheduled Board meeting date will be August 26, 2013.
- The Board to consider recommendations for the issuance of licenses by reciprocity agreement with the state of New Hampshire:
Kevin P. Adaska, Journeyman
Scott A. Badger, Journeyman
Jesse A. Burnham, Journeyman
Enzo Ferragamo, Journeyman
Jacob W. Fredette, Master
Lyle D. Matheney, Journeyman
Arthur R. Methot, Journeyman
Ely W. Millikin, Journeyman
John R. Suggs Jr, Journeyman
Ruel T. Villaflores, Journeyman
- Corporate and individual license changes to be reviewed by the Board
Reason for removal
Pending complaints as of the issue date of the
|Thomas J. Argento Jr.||Master||Argento Electric LLC||Thomas J. Argento III||Deceased|
|George Ekiert||Master||Home Electric Inc dba HEI||None||Dissolved|
|Michael K. Gyles||Master||Einstein’s Solutions Inc||None||Resigned|
|Richard J. Laronde||Master||Capron Lighting & Sound Co. Inc.||Christopher J. Graham||Change of licensee|
|Edward J. McElroy||Master||EJM Electrical LLC||None||Dissolved|
|Wayne F. Minucci||Master||Digitronics Inc.||None||Dissolved|
|Ernest E. Reed Sr.||Master||Electronic Environments Corp||Paul D. Gordon||Retired|
Pending complaints as of the issue date of the agenda
|Thomas J. Argento III||Master||Argento Electric LLC||Thomas J. Argento Jr.||none|
|Christopher J. Graham||Master||Capron Lighting & Sound Co. Inc||Richard J. Laronde||none|
|Michael L. Rogers||Master||Celtric Inc.||None||None|
|Robert J. Conte Jr.||Master||Conte Electric LLC||None||None|
|Paul D. Gordon||Master||Electronic Environments Corp||Ernest E. Reed||none|
|Gary C. Bergeron||Master||EZ Fire Prevention Systems Inc.||none||None|
|Philippe R. Delannoy||Master||Gone Green Electric LLC.||none||None|
|Dennis R. Cicchitelli||Systems Contractor||Mt. Pleasant Alarm Inc.||None||none|
- June Exam License issuances
- Legislative update
- Executive Director updates
- Discussion on advisory regarding central vacuum systems installations
- Executive Session (closed): Exam application CORI discussions
- The Chair to announce Complaint subcommittee members for August 12, 2013.
- The Education subcommittee to report on their meeting status
- The CMR subcommittee to report on its meeting held July 17, 2013
- Investigative conference (closed session)
- Pending Board cases and report of Investigative subcommittee held June 10, 2013 and July 8, 2013
- Prosecutors to address the Board with permission granted from opposing counsel on the following matters (Closed Session):
- Quasi-judicial session (closed)
- The Board to consider any matters not reasonably anticipated by the chair.
- The Chairman (Fire Marshal’s Designee) to request a motion to adjourn the meeting.
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the meeting taking place on the date listed above. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than a week prior to the meeting. While the Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received less than a week prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.