Monday, July 23, 2012,
1000 Washington Street Room 1D, Boston, MA
- The Chairman (Fire Marshal’s Designee) to call the meeting to order at 10:00 a.m.
- Consideration of the minutes from the meeting of June 25, 2012.
- Schedule of licenses issued by Board Action on June 25, 2012 to be presented for Board ratification.
- The next scheduled Board meeting date will be August 27, 2012.
- The Board to consider recommendations for the issuance of licenses by reciprocity agreement with the state of New Hampshire:
- Corporate and individual license changes submitted to the Board office
- Board of Appeals
- Board Counsel to submit a draft memo to Inspectors regarding the requirement of continuing education as a condition of licensure and maintaining licensure as a responsibility of an Inspector.
- Executive Director update
a. Discuss building code issues
- Exam Application petitions
- Board Input
- June Exam License issuances
- Legislative update
- The Executive Director to discuss the draft position for Board review regarding HB 3940
a. Education subcommittee update
b. The Chair to announce Complaint subcommittee members for August 13, 2012.
13. Executive Session:
- Exam application CORI discussions
14. Prosecutors to address the Board with permission granted from opposing counsel on the following matters (Closed Session):
15. Final Decisions and Orders by Default (Quasi-Judicial Closed Session)
16. The Board to consider any matters not reasonably anticipated by the chair.
17. The Chairman (Fire Marshal’s Designee) to request a motion to adjourn the meeting.