Monday July 28, 2014
1000 Washington Street Room 1D, Boston, MA
- The Chairman (Fire Marshal’s Designee) to call the meeting to order at 10:00 a.m.
- Consideration of the minutes from the meeting of June 23, 2014
- Schedule of licenses issued by Board Action on June 23, 2014 to be presented for Board ratification.
- The next scheduled Board meeting date will be August 25, 2014.
- The Board to consider recommendations for the issuance of licenses by reciprocity agreement with the state of New Hampshire:
Corey N. Bridgett, Journeyman
Ryan D. Dubuc, Journeyman
Craig Fournier, Journeyman
Robert C. Francis, Journeyman
Brian E. Haskell, Master
Scott R. Huot, Journeyman
Ryan C. Kelly, Master
Ronald R. Lupinacci, Journeyman
Craig J. Oliverio, Journeyman
Aaron k. Rosenlund, Master
David J. Scott, Journeyman
Joshua D. Smith, Journeyman
Michael R. Talbot, Journeyman
- Corporate and individual license changes to be reviewed by the Board
Reason for removal
Complaints Pending Prosecution
|Joseph F. Bednarik||Master||The Ockers Company||Resignation|
|John J. Doherty Jr.||Systems Contractor||ENE Security LLC||Dissolution|
|Kevin M. Dunivan||Master||High Quality Services Inc||Resignation|
|William T. Foglietta||Master||The Boston Solar Company Inc||Organization change|
|Jon W. Kirshkaln||Master||JK Electric Inc.||Dissolution|
|John C. Nigro||Master||Best Price Electric LLC||Resignation|
|Michael T. Romano||Master||Republic Refrigeration Inc.||Resignation|
|Angelo J. Russo Sr.||Master||BCM Controls Corporation||Resignation|
Complaints Pending Prosecution
|Steven Feinberg||Systems Contractor||BCM Controls Corp||Angelo J. Russo Sr.|
|William T. Foglietta||Master||The Boston solar Company LLC||none|
|William M. Melvin||Master||Brothers Home Services Inc||None|
|Joseph F. Lydon||Master||Burnup & Sims||None|
|William J. Fowler III||Master||Can Do it Electrical Services Inc||None|
|John J. Doherty Jr.||Systems Contractor||ENE Systems Inc.||none|
|Clifford O. Graham||Master||Graham Electrical Services LLC||None|
|Michael T. Romano||Master||Heidrea Communications LLC||None|
|Mark S. Turner||Master||Mark Turner Inc||None|
|H. Richard Maguire Jr.||Master||M.J. Electric LLC||none|
|Shaun M. McClorey||Master||McClorey Electric Inc||None|
|Paul A. Vohnoutka||Master||New England Alarms LLC||None|
|Chad R. Cook||Master||Performance ECM LLC||None|
|Sergio Resendes||Master||Power Up Electrical Services Inc||None|
|James A. Roy||Master||Royal Electric Co. Inc.||None|
- June Exam License issuances
- Legislative update
- The chair to discuss a memo and proposed model electrical installation and permitting guideline on PV solar systems.
- Executive Director updates
- Report on MAVA conference held June 27.
- Report on Provider Seminars and Education Provider meetings.
- Draft question and answer advisory regarding Home Owner electrical work.
- The Board to consider any matters not reasonably anticipated by the chair.
- Executive Session (closed)
- Exam application CORI discussions
- Investigative conference (closed session)
- The chair to select members for August, 2014 Investigative Conference subcommittee.
- Prosecutors to address the Board with permission granted from opposing counsel (Closed Session):
- Quasi-judicial session (closed)
- The Chairman (Fire Marshal’s Designee) to request a motion to adjourn the meeting.
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the meeting taking place on the date listed above. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than a week prior to the meeting. While the Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received less than a week prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.