Monday August 26, 2013
1000 Washington Street Room 1D, Boston, MA
- The Chairman (Fire Marshal’s Designee) to call the meeting to order at 10:00 a.m.
- Consideration of the minutes from the meeting of July 22, 2013
- Schedule of licenses issued by Board Action on July 22, 2013 to be presented for Board ratification.
- The next scheduled Board meeting date will be September 23, 2013.
- The Board to consider recommendations for the issuance of licenses by reciprocity agreement with the state of New Hampshire:
Francis S. Boyer, Journeyman
Mark J. Galloway, Journeyman
Sean M. Stevenson, Journeyman
Albert H. Tansey, Master
Michael D. Taylor, Journeyman
Syno Tell, Journeyman
- Corporate and individual license changes to be reviewed by the Board
Reason for removal
Pending complaints as of the issue date of the
|Dennis R. Berthiaume||Master||Berthiaume Electric Co Inc||None||Dissolved|
|Frederick A. Haas||Master||Haas Electric Inc||Brian T. Real||Retired|
|Thomas E. Massey||Master||Traffic Systems Co. Inc||None||Dissolved|
|Stephen J. Morrill||Master||Morrill Electric & Alarm Co Inc||None||Dissolved|
|David R. Northup||Master||David R Northup Electrical Contractors Inc||David R. Scudder||Retired|
|Clarke F. Peters||Master||Sylvania Lighting Service Corp||Charles A. L’ecuyer||Retired|
Pending complaints as of the issue date of the agenda
|Vanderlei Cunha||Master||Aglow Power Electric LLC||None||None|
|Donald R. Lindof Jr.||Master||Annese Telecom & Utility Construction LLC||None||none|
|Robert J. Conte Jr.||Master||Conte Electric LLC||None||none|
|Ronald M. Cote||Master||Cote Electric LLC||None||none|
|David R. Scudder||Master||David R. Northup Electrical Contractors Inc||None||none|
|Kevin B. Gray||Master||Gray Electrical Service Inc||None||None|
|Brian T. Real||Master||Haas Electric Inc||Frederick A. Haas||None|
|Peter R. Proffetty||Master||Profetty Electrical Inc||None||none|
|Stephen J. Pearson||Master||SPearson Electric Inc.||None||None|
|Gerald L. Canning||Master||Sunstall Inc||None||None|
|Timothy C. Evans||Master||Top Tier Site Development Corp||None||None|
|John F. Monette||Master||Trade Source Specialty Services Inc.||None||none|
- July Exam License issuances
- Legislative update
- Executive Director updates
- Executive Session (closed): Exam application CORI discussions
- The Chair to announce Complaint subcommittee members for September 9, 2013.
- The Education subcommittee to report on its meeting held July 26, 2013
- The CMR subcommittee to report on its meeting held August 14, 2013
- Investigative conference (closed session)
- Pending Board cases and report of Investigative subcommittee held August 12, 2013
- Prosecutors to address the Board with permission granted from opposing counsel on the following matters (Closed Session):
- Quasi-judicial session (closed)
- The Board to consider any matters not reasonably anticipated by the chair.
- The Chairman (Fire Marshal’s Designee) to request a motion to adjourn the meeting.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.