Monday August 26, 2013
1000 Washington Street Room 1D, Boston, MA
- The Chairman (Fire Marshal’s Designee) to call the meeting to order at 10:00 a.m.
- Consideration of the minutes from the meeting of July 22, 2013
- Schedule of licenses issued by Board Action on July 22, 2013 to be presented for Board ratification.
- The next scheduled Board meeting date will be September 23, 2013.
- The Board to consider recommendations for the issuance of licenses by reciprocity agreement with the state of New Hampshire:
Francis S. Boyer, Journeyman
Mark J. Galloway, Journeyman
Sean M. Stevenson, Journeyman
Albert H. Tansey, Master
Michael D. Taylor, Journeyman
Syno Tell, Journeyman
- Corporate and individual license changes to be reviewed by the Board
Reason for removal
Pending complaints as of the issue date of the
|Dennis R. Berthiaume||Master||Berthiaume Electric Co Inc||None||Dissolved|
|Frederick A. Haas||Master||Haas Electric Inc||Brian T. Real||Retired|
|Thomas E. Massey||Master||Traffic Systems Co. Inc||None||Dissolved|
|Stephen J. Morrill||Master||Morrill Electric & Alarm Co Inc||None||Dissolved|
|David R. Northup||Master||David R Northup Electrical Contractors Inc||David R. Scudder||Retired|
|Clarke F. Peters||Master||Sylvania Lighting Service Corp||Charles A. L’ecuyer||Retired|
Pending complaints as of the issue date of the agenda
|Vanderlei Cunha||Master||Aglow Power Electric LLC||None||None|
|Donald R. Lindof Jr.||Master||Annese Telecom & Utility Construction LLC||None||none|
|Robert J. Conte Jr.||Master||Conte Electric LLC||None||none|
|Ronald M. Cote||Master||Cote Electric LLC||None||none|
|David R. Scudder||Master||David R. Northup Electrical Contractors Inc||None||none|
|Kevin B. Gray||Master||Gray Electrical Service Inc||None||None|
|Brian T. Real||Master||Haas Electric Inc||Frederick A. Haas||None|
|Peter R. Proffetty||Master||Profetty Electrical Inc||None||none|
|Stephen J. Pearson||Master||SPearson Electric Inc.||None||None|
|Gerald L. Canning||Master||Sunstall Inc||None||None|
|Timothy C. Evans||Master||Top Tier Site Development Corp||None||None|
|John F. Monette||Master||Trade Source Specialty Services Inc.||None||none|
- July Exam License issuances
- Legislative update
- Executive Director updates
- Executive Session (closed): Exam application CORI discussions
- The Chair to announce Complaint subcommittee members for September 9, 2013.
- The Education subcommittee to report on its meeting held July 26, 2013
- The CMR subcommittee to report on its meeting held August 14, 2013
- Investigative conference (closed session)
- Pending Board cases and report of Investigative subcommittee held August 12, 2013
- Prosecutors to address the Board with permission granted from opposing counsel on the following matters (Closed Session):
- Quasi-judicial session (closed)
- The Board to consider any matters not reasonably anticipated by the chair.
- The Chairman (Fire Marshal’s Designee) to request a motion to adjourn the meeting.