Monday, September 10, 2012,
1000 Washington Street Room 1D, Boston, MA
- The Chairman (Fire Marshal’s Designee) to call the meeting to order at 10:00 a.m.
- Consideration of the minutes from the meeting of July 23, 2012.
- Schedule of licenses issued by Board Action on July 23, 2012 to be presented for Board ratification.
- The next scheduled Board meeting date will be September 24, 2012.
- The Board to consider recommendations for the issuance of licenses by reciprocity agreement with the state of New Hampshire:
Jason L. Barrett, Journeyman
Gerald Erwin, Journeyman
Brian E. Kennedy, Journeyman
Michael C. Krenzer, Journeyman
Ryan J. Pothier, Journeyman
Jason B. Sand, Journeyman
Frank I. Sherman, Journeyman
Tyler J. Verzi, Journeyman
- Corporate and individual license changes submitted to the Board office (see attachment)
- Executive Director update
- Executive Director to present a communication request from Stephen Duffy for extension of 237 CMR 16.03 (5) Death of a qualifying officer. Mr. Duffy requests a 1 yr extension of his father’s license A17398.
- Discussion regarding alternate meeting dates for November due to vacation schedule.
- Board Input
- July Exam License issuances
- Legislative update
- Executive Session to discuss litigation strategy - John Carroll, et al. v. Massachusetts Board of State Examiners of Electricians, C.A. No. 10-3408
- Discussion of Photovoltaic Installations (Open Session)
- Education and Legislative/CMR joint subcommittee update
- Closed Session, Investigatory Conference - Complaint subcommittee to report on their recommendations from Investigative conference held on August 13, 2012
- The Chair to announce Complaint subcommittee members and date for September 2012
- Prosecutors to address the Board with permission granted from opposing counsel on the following matters (Closed Session):
Hentoff - EL-10-047, FA-12-010, EL-12-063
Mong - EL-10-422
- Final Decisions and Orders by Default (Quasi-Judicial Closed Session)
- The Board to consider any matters not reasonably anticipated by the chair.
- The Chairman (Fire Marshal’s Designee) to request a motion to adjourn the meeting.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.