Monday September 23, 2013
1000 Washington Street Room 1D,
- The Chairman (Fire Marshal’s Designee) to call the meeting to order at 10:00 a.m.
- Consideration of the minutes from the meeting of August 26, 2013
- Schedule of licenses issued by Board Action on August 26, 2013 to be presented for Board ratification.
- The next scheduled Board meeting date will be October 28, 2013.
- The Board to consider recommendations for the issuance of licenses by reciprocity agreement with the state of New Hampshire:
Anthony S. Botzos, Journeyman
Steven G. Savina, Journeyman
- Corporate and individual license changes to be reviewed by the Board
Reason for removal
Pending complaints as of the issue date of the
|Roger W. Gaydou||Master||Solar installation Inc.||None||Merger|
|Arthur F. Murphy Jr.||Master||A Murphy Inc.||None||Retired|
|Sergio Rosa||Master||Lumus Construction Inc.||None||Company not in business|
|Mark R. Roussel||Master||Paramount Solar LLC||None||Company move out of state|
Pending complaints as of the issue date of the agenda
|John C. Nigro||Master||Best Price Electric LLC||None||None|
|Kevin M. Colman||Master||Colman Electric Inc.||None||None|
|William A. Swift||Master||Curtis Electric Corporation||George R. Curtis||none|
|Kenneth P. Miller||Master||Electric Light Company Inc.||None||none|
|Cory M. Saltmarsh||Master||GA Williams & Sons Inc.||None||none|
|John J. Martin Jr.||Master||John Martin Electric Inc.||None||none|
|Michael Evangelous||Master||New England Electric Group||None||none|
|Mark R. Roussel||Master||Roussel LLC||None||None|
|Robert J. Petro||Systems Contractor||Securitas Security Services USA Inc.||None||None|
|Michael H. Palmer||Master||Tradesmen International Inc.||None||none|
|Chris D. Magnuson||Systems Contractor||Vector Security Inc.||None||none|
- August Exam License issuances
- Legislative update
- Executive Director updates
- Executive Session (closed)
- Exam application CORI discussions
- The Chair to announce Complaint subcommittee members for October 7, 2013.
- The Education subcommittee to announce its’ schedule
- The CMR subcommittee to announce its’ schedule
- Investigative conference (closed session)
- Pending Board cases and report of Investigative subcommittee held September 9, 2013
- Quasi-judicial session (closed)
- The Board to consider any matters not reasonably anticipated by the chair.
- The Chairman (Fire Marshal’s Designee) to request a motion to adjourn the meeting.
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the meeting taking place on the date listed above. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than a week prior to the meeting. While the Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received less than a week prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.