Monday, September 24, 2012,
1000 Washington Street Room 1D, Boston, MA
- The Chairman (Fire Marshal’s Designee) to call the meeting to order at 10:00 a.m.
- Consideration of the minutes from the meeting of September 10, 2012.
- Schedule of licenses issued by Board Action on September 24, 2012 to be presented for Board ratification.
- The next scheduled Board meeting date will be October 22, 2012.\
- The Board to consider recommendations for the issuance of licenses by reciprocity agreement with the state of New Hampshire:
Eric J. Bertrand, Journeyman
Carl R. Edin, Journeyman
Scott P. McPartlan, Journeyman
Ryan J. Tucker, Master
Kerwin Fantauzzi, Journeyman
- Exam Application petitions
- Rainer Hodina – requesting approval to sit the Systems Contractor exam based on extensive work history.
- Eric Scanlon – requesting approval for the Journeyman exam based on having licensure in numerous other states
- John Theodorides – requesting approval for the Journeyman exam with 416 hours education
- Board of Appeals
- Board Input
- August Exam License issuances
- Legislative update
- Education and Legislative/CMR joint subcommittee update
- Complaint subcommittee to report on their recommendations from Investigative conference held on September 18, 2012 (Investigative conference Closed session)
- The Chair to announce Complaint subcommittee members for October, 2012.
- Executive Session:
- Exam application CORI discussions
- Executive Session to discuss litigation strategy regarding John Carroll, et al. v. Massachusetts Board of State Examiners of Electricians, C.A. No. 10-3408
- Board Counsel to submit a guidance memo for local Wiring Inspectors for public release regarding John Carroll, et al vs. Mass Board of State Examiners of Electricians CA No 10-3408
- The Board to consider any matters not reasonably anticipated by the chair.
- The Chairman (Fire Marshal’s Designee) to request a motion to adjourn the meeting.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.