Monday, September 24, 2012,
1000 Washington Street Room 1D, Boston, MA
- The Chairman (Fire Marshal’s Designee) to call the meeting to order at 10:00 a.m.
- Consideration of the minutes from the meeting of September 10, 2012.
- Schedule of licenses issued by Board Action on September 24, 2012 to be presented for Board ratification.
- The next scheduled Board meeting date will be October 22, 2012.\
- The Board to consider recommendations for the issuance of licenses by reciprocity agreement with the state of New Hampshire:
Eric J. Bertrand, Journeyman
Carl R. Edin, Journeyman
Scott P. McPartlan, Journeyman
Ryan J. Tucker, Master
Kerwin Fantauzzi, Journeyman
- Exam Application petitions
- Rainer Hodina – requesting approval to sit the Systems Contractor exam based on extensive work history.
- Eric Scanlon – requesting approval for the Journeyman exam based on having licensure in numerous other states
- John Theodorides – requesting approval for the Journeyman exam with 416 hours education
- Board of Appeals
- Board Input
- August Exam License issuances
- Legislative update
- Education and Legislative/CMR joint subcommittee update
- Complaint subcommittee to report on their recommendations from Investigative conference held on September 18, 2012 (Investigative conference Closed session)
- The Chair to announce Complaint subcommittee members for October, 2012.
- Executive Session:
- Exam application CORI discussions
- Executive Session to discuss litigation strategy regarding John Carroll, et al. v. Massachusetts Board of State Examiners of Electricians, C.A. No. 10-3408
- Board Counsel to submit a guidance memo for local Wiring Inspectors for public release regarding John Carroll, et al vs. Mass Board of State Examiners of Electricians CA No 10-3408
- The Board to consider any matters not reasonably anticipated by the chair.
- The Chairman (Fire Marshal’s Designee) to request a motion to adjourn the meeting.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Learn more on our .