Monday, October 22, 2012
1000 Washington Street Room 1D, Boston, MA
1. The Chairman (Fire Marshal’s Designee) to call the meeting to order at 10:00 a.m.
2. Consideration of the minutes from the meeting of September 24, 2012.
3. Schedule of licenses issued by Board Action on September 10 & 24, 2012 to be presented for Board ratification.
4. The next scheduled Board meeting date will be November 19, 2012.
5. The Board to consider recommendations for the issuance of licenses by reciprocity agreement with the state of New Hampshire:
Ivan Z. Geschwindner, Journeyman
Andrew F. Greenwich, Master
Aaron J. Hamlin, Journeyman
John C. Strickland, Journeyman
6. Corporate and individual license changes submitted to the Board office (see attachment)
7. Discussion of PV Guidance Memorandum
8. Board of Appeals
9. Executive Director update
- Executive Director to discuss a petition for waiver of CEUs due to overseas employment.
10. Exam Application petition
- Marx Fernandez request to qualify for the Journeyman exam
11. Board Input
- September Exam License issuances
- Legislative update
- Education subcommittee to report on its meeting held October 11, 2012
- The Chair to announce Complaint subcommittee members for November 12, 2012.
13. Executive Session:
- Exam application CORI discussions
14. Prosecutors to address the Board with permission granted from opposing counsel on the following matters (Closed Session):
15. Final Decisions and Orders by Default (Quasi-Judicial Closed Session)
16. Executive Session
17. The Board to consider any matters not reasonably anticipated by the chair.
18. The Chairman (Fire Marshal’s Designee) to request a motion to adjourn the meeting.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Learn more on our .