Monday, October 24, 2011,
1000 Washington Street Room 1D,
The agenda as set forth below will be followed at the regular meeting of the Board of State Examiners of Electricians and the Board of Electricians’ Appeals.
1. The Chairman (Fire Marshal’s Designee) to call the meeting to order at 10:00 a.m.
2. Consideration of the minutes from the meeting of September 26, 2011.
3. Schedule of licenses issued by Board Action on September 26, 2011 to be presented for Board ratification.
4. The Board to consider recommendations for the issuance of licenses by reciprocity agreement with the state of New Hampshire:
5. Corporate and individual license changes submitted to the Board office (separate attachment)
6. Subcommittees discussion.
a) Education Subcommittee to report on the meeting held October 13, 2011
b) Complaint subcommittee
7. Board to discuss the issue of in Proprietary schools maintaining ratios.
8. Board of Appeals
9. Board Advisories
10. Board Input
August Exam License issuances
11. Legislative update
12. The Chair to announce the scheduling of next Board meeting for November 28, 2011.
13. Investigative conference(Closed Session):
14. Executive Session (closed session)
15. Prosecutors to address the Board with permission granted from opposing counsel (Closed Session)
16. Final Decisions and Defaults (Quasi-Judicial Closed Session)
17. The Chairman (Fire Marshal’s Designee) to request a motion to adjourn the meeting.