The agenda as set forth below will be followed at the regular meeting of the Board of State Examiners of Electricians and the Board of Electricians' Appeals which is scheduled to be held Monday, November 15, 2010 at 1000 Washington Street Room 105 C, Boston, MA.
1. The Chairman (Fire Marshal's Designee) to call the meeting to order at 10:00 a.m.
2. Consideration of the minutes from the meeting of October 25, 2010.
3. Deputy Director's Report
4. Schedule of licenses issued by Board Action on October 25, 2010 to be presented for Board ratification.
5. The Board to consider recommendations for the issuance of licenses by reciprocity agreement with the state of New Hampshire:
6. The Board to consider Corporate and individual license change submissions:
7. Board Input
8. The Chair to announce that the next Board meeting date will be December 13, 2010.
9. Executive Session (Closed Session)
10. Board of Electricians' Appeals
a) Motion to reconsider an appeal from Communication Technology Services LCC regarding a decision of the Town of Braintree Wiring Inspector. (not docketed)
b) Docket 204 Bea-10-228 Verizon vs. Town of Plymouth Insp. Of Wires
c) Docket 205 Bea-10-229 Communication Tech Services vs Town of Plymouth Insp. Of Wires
d) Docket 206 Bea-10-230 Verizon vs. Town of Braintree Insp. Of Wires
e) Docket 207 Bea-10-231 Communication Tech Services vs. Town of Braintree Insp. Of Wires
11. Final Decisions and Defaults (Quasi-Judicial Closed Session)
12. Prosecutors to address the Board with permission of opposing counsel on the following matters (Closed Session):
13. Investigative conference(Closed Session):
14. The Chairman (Fire Marshal's Designee) to request a motion to adjourn the meeting.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.