Monday, November 19, 2012
1000 Washington Street Room 1E, Boston, MA
1. The Chairman (Fire Marshal’s Designee) to call the meeting to order at 10:00 a.m.
2. Consideration of the minutes from the meeting of October 22, 2012.
3. Schedule of licenses issued by Board Action on October 22, 2012 to be presented for Board ratification.
4. The next scheduled Board meeting date will be December 17, 2012.
5. The Board to consider recommendations for the issuance of licenses by reciprocity agreement with the state of New Hampshire:
Brian V. Carraher, Journeyman
Robert C. Goc, Journeyman
Aaron C. Stetson, Master
Gary L. Ufkin, Journeyman
Jason G. Wilson, Journeyman
6. Corporate and individual license changes submitted to the Board office (separate attachment)
7. Exam Application petitions
8. Board Input
- September Exam License issuances
- Legislative update
- Education subcommittee to schedule a meeting
- Complaint subcommittee to report on its’ meeting held November 8, 2012
- The Chair to announce Complaint subcommittee members for December, 2012.
10. Executive Session:
- Exam application CORI discussions
11. Prosecutors to address the Board with permission granted from opposing counsel on the following matters (Closed Session):
12. Final Decisions and Orders by Default (Quasi-Judicial Closed Session)
13. Board to discuss Comcast Appeal (closed deliberations)
14. The Board to consider any matters not reasonably anticipated by the chair.
15. The Chairman (Fire Marshal’s Designee) to request a motion to adjourn the meeting.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.