Monday, November 21, 2011
1000 Washington Street Room 1D, Boston, MA
The agenda as set forth below will be followed at the regular meeting of the Board of State Examiners of Electricians and the Board of Electricians' Appeals.
1. The Chairman (Fire Marshal’s Designee) to call the meeting to order at 10:00 a.m.
2. Consideration of the minutes from the meeting of October 24, 2011.
3. Schedule of licenses issued by Board Action on October 24, 2011 to be presented for Board ratification.
4. The Board to consider recommendations for the issuance of licenses by reciprocity agreement with the state of New Hampshire:
5. Corporate and individual license changes submitted to the Board office (see attachment)
6. Petitions for reinstatement
7. Subcommittees discussion
- Complaint subcommittee to report on their recommendations from Investigative conference held on November 14, 2011.
8. Examination Applications
9. Board Advisories
- Counsel to submit a draft response to New River Electrical Corporation regarding licensure requirements.
10. Board Input
- October Exam License issuances
11. Legislative update
12. The next scheduled Board meeting date will be December 19, 2011.
13. Executive Session (Closed Session)::
14. Prosecutors to address the Board with permission granted from opposing counsel on the following matters (Closed Session):
15. Final Decisions and Defaults (Quasi-Judicial Closed Session)
16. The Chairman (Fire Marshal’s Designee) to request a motion to adjourn the meeting.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.