Monday December 16, 2013
1000 Washington Street
- The Chairman (Fire Marshal’s Designee) to call the meeting to order at 10:00 a.m.
- Consideration of the minutes from the meeting of November 25, 2013
- Schedule of licenses issued by Board Action on November 25, 2013 to be presented for Board ratification.
- The next scheduled Board meeting date will be January 27, 2013.
- The Board to consider recommendations for the issuance of licenses by reciprocity agreement with the state of New Hampshire:
Loiola J. Iraeta, Journeyman
Loiola J. Iraeta, Master
Joseph M. Nusbaum, Journeyman
James P. O’Brien, Journeyman
Joshua E. Tenney, Journeyman
Dan B. Thompson, Master
- Corporate and individual license changes to be reviewed by the Board
- November Exam License issuances
- Legislative update
- Executive Director updates
- The Education subcommittee to announce its next meeting schedule
- The CMR subcommittee to report on the meeting held December 13, 2013
- Investigative conference (closed session)
- Prosecutors to address the Board with permission granted from opposing counsel on the following matters (Closed Session):
- Quasi-judicial session (closed)
- The Board to consider any matters not reasonably anticipated by the chair.
- The Chairman (Fire Marshal’s Designee) to request a motion to adjourn the meeting.
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the meeting taking place on the date listed above. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than a week prior to the meeting. While the Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received less than a week prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.