Monday, December 19, 2011,
1000 Washington Street Room 1D,
1. Fire/Emergency instructions.
2. The Chairman (Fire Marshal’s Designee) to call the meeting to order at 10:00 a.m.
3. Consideration of the minutes from the meeting of November 21, 2011.
4. DPL Staff Introductions
5. Closed Executive Session, pursuant to M.G.L. c. 30A, §21(a)(3), to respond to Judge’s Order in Carroll, et al. v. Massachusetts Board of State Examiners of Electricians (Suffolk Superior Court Docket No. SUCV2010-03408). If necessary.
6. Schedule of licenses issued by Board Action on November 21, 2011 to be presented for Board ratification.
7. The Board to consider recommendations for the issuance of licenses by reciprocity agreement with the state of New Hampshire:
8. Corporate and individual license changes submitted to the Board office (see attachment)
9. Appearance, petition for Reinstatement of Milton Hibbert, revoked license as of 3/10/05
10. Examination Applications
a. Steven Valentine
11. The next scheduled Board meeting date will be January 23, 2011.
12. Executive Session:
a. Exam application CORI discussions
13. Prosecutors to address the Board with permission granted from opposing counsel on the following matters (Closed Session):
Henderson – EL-10-004, EL-10-078, EL-11-127, EL-11-109
14. Final Decisions and Orders by Default (Quasi-Judicial Closed Session)
15. Board Input
- November Exam License issuances
16. The Board to consider any matters not reasonably anticipated by the chair.
17. The Chairman (Fire Marshal’s Designee) to request a motion to adjourn the meeting.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.