Monday January 27, 2014
1000 Washington Street Room 1D, Boston, MA
- The Chairman (Fire Marshal’s Designee) to call the meeting to order at 10:00 a.m.
- Consideration of the minutes from the meeting of December 16, 2013
- Schedule of licenses issued by Board Action on December 16, 2013 to be presented for Board ratification.
- The next scheduled Board meeting date will be February 24, 2014.
- The Board to consider recommendations for the issuance of licenses by reciprocity agreement with the state of New Hampshire:
Richard P. Callaway III, Master
Alexander T. Carrier, Journeyman
Dominic P. Dumond, Journeyman
Robert M. Tibbetts, Journeyman
Joshua S. Vachon, Journeyman
- Corporate and individual license changes to be reviewed by the Board
- December Exam License issuances
- Legislative update
- Executive Director discussions
- 2014 NEC adoption
- 2014 schedule
- The Education subcommittee to report on the meeting held January 24, 2014
- The CMR subcommittee to report on the meeting held January 17, 2014
- Report on changes to 237CMR 16
- Investigative conference (closed session)
- The chair to reselect members to attend the Investigative conference committee rescheduled from January 10, 2014 due to lack of a quorum.
- Prosecutors to address the Board with permission granted from opposing counsel on the following matters (Closed Session):
Henderson EL-13-410, EL-13-391, EL-13-023
- Quasi-judicial session (closed)
- The Board to consider any matters not reasonably anticipated by the chair.
- The Chairman (Fire Marshal’s Designee) to request a motion to adjourn the meeting.
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the meeting taking place on the date listed above. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than a week prior to the meeting. While the Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received less than a week prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.