The agenda as set forth below will be followed at the regular meeting of the Board of State Examiners of Electricians and the Board of Electricians' Appeals which is scheduled to be held Monday, April 25, 2011 at 1000 Washington Street Room 105 C, Boston, MA.
1. The Chairman (Fire Marshal's Designee) to call the meeting to order at 10:00 a.m.
2. Consideration of the minutes from the meeting of March 28, 2011.
3. Schedule of licenses issued by Board Action on March 28, 2011 to be presented for Board ratification.
4. The Board to consider recommendations for the issuance of licenses by reciprocity agreement with the state of New Hampshire:
5. The Board to consider Corporate and individual license change submissions:
6. Investigator Hubert Gray to report on staff Assignment regarding National Grid USA Service Company Inc. (possible investigative conference)
7. AeroVironment representatives to present a request for Board advisory opinion.
8. Board of Appeals
9. Board Input
10. The Chair to announce that the next Board meeting date will be May 23, 2011.
11. Executive Session
12. Prosecutors to address the Board with permission granted from opposing counsel (Closed Session):
13. Final Decisions and Defaults (Closed Session)
14. Investigative conference(Closed Session):
The Chairman (Fire Marshal's Designee) to request a motion to adjourn the meeting.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.