The agenda as set forth below will be followed at the regular meeting of the Board of State Examiners of Electricians and the Board of Electricians' Appeals which is scheduled to be held Monday, June 27, 2011 at 1000 Washington Street Room 105 C, Boston, MA.
1. The Chairman (Fire Marshal's Designee) to call the meeting to order at 10:00 a.m.
2. Consideration of the minutes from the meeting of May 23, 2011.
3. Schedule of licenses issued by Board Action on May 23, 2011 to be presented for Board ratification.
4. The Board to consider recommendations for the issuance of licenses by reciprocity agreement with the state of New Hampshire:
5. The Board to consider Corporate and individual license change submissions:
6. Board of Appeals
7. Board Input
8. Legislative update and discussion
9. Education subcommittee report
10. The Chair to announce that the next Board meeting date will be July 25, 2011.
11. Executive Session
12. Prosecutors to address the Board with permission granted from opposing counsel (Closed Session):
13. Final Decisions and Defaults (Closed Session)
14. Investigative conference(Closed Session):
15. The Chairman (Fire Marshal's Designee) to request a motion to adjourn the meeting.