The agenda as set forth below will be followed at the regular meeting of the Board of State Examiners of Electricians and the Board of Electricians' Appeals which is scheduled to be held Monday, July 25, 2011 at 1000 Washington Street Room 1G, Boston, MA.
1. The Chairman (Fire Marshal's Designee) to call the meeting to order at 10:00 a.m.
2. Consideration of the minutes from the meeting of June 27, 2011.
3. Board Counsel to be introduced
4. The Board to discuss Subcommittees
- CMR subcommittee
- Education Provider form discussion
5. Schedule of licenses issued by Board Action on June 27, 2011 to be presented for Board ratification.
6. The Board to consider recommendations for the issuance of licenses by reciprocity agreement with the state of New Hampshire:
Micah J. Blum, Master
Thomas A. Goroff, Journeyman
Dana R. Pellerin, Journeyman
Michael P. Simard, Journeyman
David M. Williams, Master
Brian P. Woodbury, Journeyman
7. Consideration of Company and individual license changes submitted to the Board office
8. Board of Appeals
- BEA-11-236 Engineering Data Solutions LLC vs Peter Murphy, Andover
- BEA-11-237 Verizon vs Peter Murphy, Andover
- BEA-11-238 Verizon vs Richard Sass, Randolph
- BEA-11-241 Eastern Wind Power Inc. vs Lenard Jason, Edgarton
- BEA-11-242 Verizon vs Mark Fialkowski, Danvers
- BEA-11-243 Communication Tech Services vs Gerald Graham, Braintree
- BEA-11-244 Verizon vs Gerald Graham, Braintree
9. Advisory Opinions
- Communication and request from the Central New England Electrical Inspectors Association regarding private inspectional services offered by The Merrimack Valley Planning Commission
- Board Counsel to submit a draft regarding Inspectors copying licenses
10. Board Input
- June Exam License issuances
11. Legislative update and discussion
12. The Chair to announce that the next Board meeting date will be August 22, 2011.
13. Executive Session:
14. Executive Session
15. Prosecutors to address the Board with permission granted from opposing counsel (Closed Session):
16. Final Decisions and Defaults (Closed Session)
17. Investigative conference(Closed Session):
18. The Chairman (Fire Marshal's Designee) to request a motion to adjourn the meeting.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.