The agenda as set forth below will be followed at the regular meeting of the Board of State Examiners of Electricians and the Board of Electricians' Appeals which is scheduled to be held Monday, August 22, 2011 at 1000 Washington Street Room 1D, Boston, MA.
1. The Chairman (Fire Marshal's Designee) to call the meeting to order at 10:00 a.m.
2. Board to welcome new members.
3. Consideration of the minutes from the meeting of July 25, 2011.
4. Schedule of licenses issued by Board Action on July 25, 2011 to be presented for Board ratification.
5. The Board to consider recommendations for the issuance of licenses by reciprocity agreement with the state of New Hampshire:
6. Corporate and individual license changes submitted to the Board office (separate attachment)
a) Board to review a request from Stanley Security Solutions Inc. regarding 237 CMR 16.03 (4)
7. Board Counsel to report to the Board.
a) Subcommittee discussion
8. Investigative conference(Closed Session):
9. Board Advisories
10. Board Input
- July Exam License issuances
11. Legislative update
12. The Chair to announce that the next Board meeting date will be September 26, 2011.
13. Board of Appeals
a) BEA-11-242 Verizon vs Mark Fialkowski, Danvers
b) BEA-11-245 Verizon vs Barry Kutz, Lexington
14. Executive Session (closed session)
15. Prosecutors to address the Board with permission granted from opposing counsel (Closed Session)
16. Final Decisions and Defaults (Quasi-Judicial Closed Session)
17. The Chairman (Fire Marshal's Designee) to request a motion to adjourn the meeting.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.