Monday, September 26, 2011,
1000 Washington Street
Room 1D, Boston, MA
The agenda as set forth below will be followed at the regular meeting of the Board of State Examiners of Electricians and the Board of Electricians' Appeals.
1. The Chairman (Fire Marshal's Designee) to call the meeting to order at 10:00 a.m.
2. Consideration of the minutes from the meeting of August 22, 2011.
3. Schedule of licenses issued by Board Action on August 22, 2011 to be presented for Board ratification.
4. The Board to consider recommendations for the issuance of licenses by reciprocity agreement with the state of New Hampshire:
5. Corporate and individual license changes submitted to the Board office (separate attachment)
6. Subcommittees discussion.
7. Exam application decision appeals
8. Investigative conference(Closed Session):
9. Board Advisories
10. Board Input
- August Exam License issuances
11. Legislative update
12. The Chair to announce that the next Board meeting date will be October 24, 2011.
13. Board of Appeals
a) BEA-11-246 Verizon vs Town of Burlington
b) BEA-11-247 Fiocomm vs Town of Burlington
14. Executive Session (closed session)
15. Prosecutors to address the Board with permission granted from opposing counsel (Closed Session)
16. Final Decisions and Defaults (Quasi-Judicial Closed Session)
17. The Chairman (Fire Marshal's Designee) to request a motion to adjourn the meeting.