The agenda as set forth below will be followed at the regular meeting of the Board of State Examiners of Electricians and the Board of Electricians' Appeals which is scheduled to be held Monday, September 27, 2010, at 1000 Washington Street Room 105 C, Boston, MA.
- The Chairman (Fire Marshal's Designee) to call the meeting to order at 10:00 a.m.
- Consideration of the minutes from the meeting of August 23, 2010.
- Schedule of licenses issued by Board Action on August 23, 2010 to be presented for Board ratification.
- The Board to consider recommendations for the issuance of licenses by reciprocity agreement with the state of New Hampshire:
- The Board to hear a request from William Steinhilber with regard to an application for corporate license change.
- The Board to consider Corporate and individual license change submissions
- The education subcommittee to report on the meeting of August 25, 2010
- Consideration of the minutes
- Exploring alternate enforcement of Continuing education
- The Board to consider appointing an interpretation subcommittee (solar, photovoltaic, telecommunications)
- Exam application petitions
- Board Input
- Individuals appearing regarding Question 8 of the Exam application (closed)
- Final Decisions and Orders and by Default (closed)
- Board Counsel to discuss pending litigation (closed)
Prosecutions to address the Board on pending matters (closed):
- Investigative conference to discuss the disposition of cases presented by the assigned investigator (closed):
- The Chair to announce that the next Board meeting date will be October 25, 2010.
The Chairman (Fire Marshal's Designee) to request a motion to adjourn the meeting.