The agenda as set forth below will be followed at the regular meeting of the Board of State Examiners of Electricians and the Board of Electricians' Appeals which is scheduled to be held Monday, July 26, 2010, at 1000 Washington Street Room 105 C, Boston, MA.
1. The Chairman (Fire Marshal's Designee) to call the meeting to order at 10:00 a.m.
2. Consideration of the minutes from the meeting of June 28, 2010.
3. Schedule of licenses issued by Board Action on June 28, 2010 to be presented for Board ratification.
4. The Board to consider recommendations for the issuance of licenses by reciprocity agreement with the state of New Hampshire:
5. The Board to consider Corporate and individual license change submissions
6. Board Counsel to discuss a request for advisory from the Fall River Inspector of wires regarding state property jurisdiction
7. The Board to consider scheduling the education subcommittee in consideration of course materials and outline for approval of the 600hour program at Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology.
8. Board Counsel to present matters for sanctions on Final Decisions and Orders and by Default
9. Prosecutions to address the Board on pending matters (closed):
10. Investigative conference to discuss the disposition of cases presented by the assigned investigator:
11. The Chair to announce that the next Board meeting date will be August 23, 2010.
12. Board Counsel to give report.
13. Board Input.
14. The Chairman (Fire Marshal's Designee) to request a motion to adjourn the meeting.