The agenda as set forth below will be followed at the regular meeting of the Board of State Examiners of Electricians and the Board of Electricians' Appeals which is scheduled to be held Monday, February 28, 2011 at 1000 Washington Street Room 105 C, Boston, MA.
1. The Chairman (Fire Marshal's Designee) to call the meeting to order at 10:00 a.m.
2. Consideration of the minutes from the meeting of January 24, 2011.
3. The Executive Secretary/Director hiring subcommittee to report.
4. Schedule of licenses issued by Board Action on January 24, 2011 to be presented for Board ratification.
5. The Board to consider recommendations for the issuance of licenses by reciprocity agreement with the state of New Hampshire:
6. The Board to consider Corporate and individual license change submissions:
7. BEA -11-233
Communication Technical Service vs Town of Taunton
8. Board Input
9. The Chair to announce that the next Board meeting date will be March 28, 2011.
10. Prosecutors to address the Board with permission granted from opposing counsel on the following matters (Closed Session):
11. Final Decisions and Defaults (Quasi-Judicial Closed Session)
12. Investigative conference(Closed Session):
The Chairman (Fire Marshal's Designee) to request a motion to adjourn the meeting.