The agenda as set forth below will be followed at the regular meeting of the Board of State Examiners of Electricians and the Board of Electricians' Appeals which is scheduled to be held Monday, August 23, 2010, at 1000 Washington Street Room 105 C, Boston, MA.
1. The Chairman (Fire Marshal's Designee) to call the meeting to order at 10:00 a.m.
2. DPL Director to discuss enforcement issue (closed session).
4. Consideration of the minutes from the meeting of July 26, 2010.
5. Schedule of licenses issued by Board Action on July 26, 2010 to be presented for Board ratification.
6. The Board to consider recommendations for the issuance of licenses by reciprocity agreement with the state of New Hampshire:
7. The Board to consider Corporate and individual license change submissions
8. Board Counsel to discuss permits for Osterville photovoltaic installation
9. License Reinstatement petitions
10. Continuing Education matters
a) Requests for waiver of Continuing Education
b) Providers requesting approval from the Board to conduct code courses after the renewal expiration.
11. Board to discuss correspondence regarding electric vehicle charging stations
12. Board Input
13. Board of Appeals
A. Docket 203 Bea -10-227
B. Braintree appeal - docket TBD
14. Individuals appearing regarding Question 8 of the Exam application (closed)
15. Final Decisions and Orders and by Default (closed)
16. Prosecutions to address the Board on pending matters (closed):
17. Investigative conference to discuss the disposition of cases presented by the assigned investigator (closed):
18. The Chair to announce that the next Board meeting date will be September 27, 2010.
19. The Chairman (Fire Marshal's Designee) to request a motion to adjourn the meeting.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.