The agenda as set forth below will be followed at the regular meeting of the Board of State Examiners of Electricians and the Board of Electricians' Appeals which is scheduled to be held Monday, September 13, 2010 at 1000 Washington Street Room 106, Boston, MA.
1. The Chairman (Fire Marshal's Designee) to call the meeting to order at 10:00 a.m.
2. Board to discuss the vacant position of the Executive Director/Secretary and to develop a selection process to fill said vacancy.
3. License Reinstatement petitions
4. Board Counsel to present the following matters for sanctions on Final Decisions and Orders by Default: (closed session)
5. Prosecutors to address the Board on the following matters: (closed session)
6. Investigative conference to discuss the disposition of the following cases presented by the assigned investigator: (closed session)
7. The Chair to announce that the next Board meeting date will be September 27, 2010.
8. The Chairman (Fire Marshal's Designee) to request a motion to adjourn the meeting.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.