The agenda as set forth below will be followed at a meeting of the education subcommittee for the Board of State Examiners of Electricians which is scheduled to be held Monday, November 29, 2010 at 1000 Washington Street Room 1D, Boston, MA.
1. The Chairman to call the meeting to order at 10:00 a.m.
2. Education requirements for Inspectors - 12 hour program proposals.
3. Schools requesting reapproval of education programs.
4. 15 hour penalty course alternatives.
5. The Chairman to request a motion to adjourn the meeting.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.