July 26, 2013 at 10:00 a.m.,
1000 Washington Street, Room 1A Boston, MA.
The agenda as set forth below will be followed at a meeting of the education subcommittee for the Board of State Examiners of Electricians.
- The Chairman to call the meeting to order at 10:00 a.m
- Consideration of the minutes from the meeting of June 17, 2013
- MCE Provider program discussion
- 6hr professional development providers discussion
- Revised program approval process
- Evaluations- student and provider
- The Executive Director to discuss Objectives and program scope
- The subcommittee to review submittals.
- Subcommittee discussion on education and OJT hours.
- The Subcommittee to consider any matters not reasonably anticipated by the chair.
- The Chair to request a motion to adjourn the meeting.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.