May 22, 2013 at 10:00 a.m.,
1000 Washington Street, Room 1D Boston, MA.
The agenda as set forth below will be followed at a meeting of the CMR subcommittee for the Board of State Examiners of Electricians.
- The subcommittee to appoint the Chair
- The Chair to call the meeting to order at 10:00 a.m.
- Subcommittee to discuss supplementing the regulations to reflect allowance of Systems Technicians to pull permits.
- The subcommittee to discuss 237 CMR 17.01 (1) regarding the structure of the 6 hr program geared for Inspectors.
- Subcommittee to discuss CMR amendments to exam eligibility criteria.
- Subcommittee to discuss other necessary CMR amendments.
- The Chair to request a motion to adjourn.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.