July 17, 2013 at 10:00 a.m.,
1000 Washington Street, Rm 1D Boston, MA.
The agenda as set forth below will be followed at a meeting of the CMR subcommittee for the Board of State Examiners of Electricians.
- The Chair to call the meeting to order at 10:00 a.m.
- Subcommittee to review draft amendments.
- The subcommittee to discuss and review syllabus for the 6 hr program geared for Inspectors from 237 CMR 17.01(1).
- The subcommittee to continue discussion on CMR amendments to exam eligibility criteria in section 13
- The Chair to request a motion to adjourn.
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the meeting taking place on the date listed above. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than a week prior to the meeting. While the Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received less than a week prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.