November 4, 2013 at 10:00 a.m.,
1000 Washington Street, Room 1A Boston, MA.
The agenda as set forth below will be followed at a meeting of the education subcommittee for the Board of State Examiners of Electricians.
1. The Chairman to call the meeting to order at 10:00 a.m.
2. Consideration of the minutes from the meeting of July 26, 2013
3. MCE program
a. Executive Director to discuss 2014 MEC/NEC Provider evaluations
b. 6-hr Provider Applications
c. 15-hour MCE Provider Applications
4. Program Proposals
a. James Bologna (Porter & Chester) – 684 hr Journeyman program and 600 hr OJT
b. Wayne Griffin Electrical – 200 hr Systems Tech program
5. Chapter – 74 Electrical Programs
6. Post Secondary Electrical Programs at Secondary Schools
7. Subcommittee discussion on OJT hours in occupational school electrical programs
8. The Subcommittee to consider any matters not reasonably anticipated by the Chairman
9. The Chairman to request a motion to adjourn the meeting.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.