- Massachusetts Board Of Examiners Of Electricians Policy Bulletin Regarding Examination Retesting Requirements Of 237 CMR 13.01. To Be Met By Apprentices, Master Electricians, Journeyman Electricians, System Contractors Or Systems Technicians Who Were Unsuccessful In Passing An Examination For Any License Cited In This Section Of Regulation.
- Regarding License Terms and Expiration Dates For All Classes of Licenses Issued Within 90 Days of the License Renewal Date for Such Licenses
- To provide guidance to educators and applicants regarding the board's interpretation of "Successful completion" of board approved educational courses in order to be eligible to sit for an applicable license examination.
- To provide guidance to licensees regarding the board's requirement of a licensee to display his or her license type and number in any advertisement or business communication placed in telephone directories.
- To provide guidance to applicants and to educational providers regarding course hour requirements for eligibility for the Journeyman's examination required for licensure as a Journeyman electrician in Massachusetts.
- Regarding Materials Allowed In the Examination Room. For Any License Cited in Section 13.00 of Regulation.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.