December 13, 2013 at 10:00 a.m.
1000 Washington Street, Rm 1B
The agenda as set forth below will be followed at a meeting of the CMR subcommittee for the Board of State Examiners of Electricians.
- The Chair to call the meeting to order at 10:00 a.m.
- Subcommittee to consider the minutes of November 11, 2013.
- Subcommittee to discuss changes to 237 CMR 13 and 18.
- The Board to consider any matters not reasonably anticipated by the chair.
- The Chair to request a motion to adjourn.
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the meeting taking place on the date listed above. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than a week prior to the meeting. While the Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received less than a week prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.